Unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change.
Brand new position focused on Strategy, Sales, and Client Relationships.
Immerse yourself into the Soil Carbon sector, a new and exciting growth market.
I am working with an exceptional purpose-driven organisation who are on a mission to drive climate impact for corporates and farmers. Rooted in agriculture, the client has a team of experts ranging from finance through to soil carbon, software developers, marketing strategists and policy experts. The diverse and international team provide solutions that help farming be both environmentally and financially sustainable.
The team are now looking for a Head of Sales to specialist in MRV (Measurement, Reporting, and Validation) and Supply Chain solutions. In this key role, you will be the lead in MRV and Supply Chain solutions, whilst also overseeing sales efforts. This unique opportunity will be great fit for a results-oriented leader looking to work in both strategy and sales.
What you’ll be doing:
Primary duties include:
- Building Coverage Approach:
- Identifying clients and prospects. You will demonstrate a deep understanding of current and prospective client needs, with a particular focus on the MRV and Supply Chain space. You will listen to client feedback to establish challenges and requirements, whilst ensuring that these relationships are long-lasting and You will also identify and analyse competitors.
- Building customer relationships. You will execute large deals, establish distribution pathways, and develop new and existing partnerships. These partners will be varied, and include the Food and Beverage, Banking, NGO, Water, Government, and Sustainability sectors.
- Being a brand ambassador. You will always represent the mission and communicate the story to stakeholders with both passion and authenticity.
- MRV and Supply Chain Driven Revenue Growth:
- Shaping strategy. You will work to develop an MRV focused strategy to subsequently deliver an MRV distribution model. You will execute strategies focused on winning new clients.
- Owning the sales plan. You will create sales forecasts and related
- Identifying new market opportunities. You will identify ‘white space’ for the sales team. From here, you will prioritise opportunities whilst considering resource availability.
- Assembling a high impact team. Leading in the recruitment of an MRV focused sales team, you will run hiring processes, always keeping cultural fit in mind. You will subsequently onboard new team
- Building capabilities. You will coach your team, working together to develop both product knowledge and sales capabilities.
- Leading by example. You will be responsible for fostering a positive, results-oriented culture. You will lead on MRV expertise and insight, creating a team that all value MRV accuracy and
What experience you’ll need to apply?
This role will be a perfect fit for you if you have:
- An extensive sales and client/institutional coverage background. This will ideally be from the Carbon Market, Agriculture, Alternative Energy, or Commodity Trading
- An entrepreneurial outlook, with a passion for building and managing client relationships and sales. You will have the ability to create new offerings and packages based on market feedback, research, and
- A proven track record of cultivating and nurturing client relationships within the context of MRV sales. You will have a ‘Learner’s Mindset’, being curious about the needs of buyers and open-minded about the solutions that buyers may request or
- Experience of leading and scaling a strategic sales team. This will also include a proven track record of delivering strong financial performances whilst simultaneously developing a talented
- An analytics-first approach to sales, minimising operational risks and using data to inform your actions.
- The ability to confidently navigate uncertainty and embrace the challenges inherent during rapid growth. You will be keen to understand the nuances and distinctions between overlapping concepts, such as removals vs reduction, or insets vs offsets etc. Your sales frameworks will reflect your ability to understand and navigate complex and emerging markets.
- The ability to travel locally and internationally when
Reach out if you have any questions regarding the role requirements, as there is some flexibility.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
This is a full-time PERM role and can be hybrid with the Copenhagen or London office (2-days a week). Candidates can also be considered who wish to work fully remote in Europe. There will be regular travel to other offices, alongside trips to Central Europe and the US for Sales Events and Road Shows.
The role includes a highly competitive base salary (dependent on experience), generous package including pension and holidays, flexible working, team events throughout the year, and a unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change.
The client is looking for candidates to start as soon as possible and are able to offer VISA Sponsorship.
If you would like to work as the Head of Solution Sales (MRV and Supply Chain) for a world-leading and highly exciting regenerative agriculture company, please apply for the position or get in touch with Imogen Turner (email@example.com) for more information.