Extremely innovative and new technologies.
Significant impact for complete Carbon Zero solutions.
Fast growing and exciting Engineering company in Bristol.
An opportunity to join a world leading innovator within their field, which will potentially have a huge impact on the environment. They are looking for someone with experience in project coordination/management to help the Engineering team fulfil their goals and objectives. Initially as a Fixed Term Contract through to July 2024, there are sound opportunities to join on a more permanent basis once the work is complete. The role will be based in Bristol and WFH is also available 1-2 days per week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with engineering teams and suppliers to ensure the programme and project objectives are achieved.
- Help with the creation and maintenance of project plans, scheduling, and prioritisation of tasks in line with the wider programme.
- Track progress of activities to deliver key work packages within the required time, cost, and quality.
- Consistently monitor and report key KPIs, budget, milestones, and deliverables.
- Identify key risks and opportunities in the project delivery and escalate where appropriate.
- Coordinate and track activities with external organisations and suppliers ensuring requirements, schedules, and roles and responsibilities are met and well understood.
- Liaise and communicate regularly with project stakeholders.
What experience you will need to apply:
- Experience in a similar role utilising Project/Programme Coordination skills. This would suit for instance – Project Coordinators, Project Managers, Supply Chain or up and coming Programme/Project officer/administrators, all experience considered.
- Engineering or complex Manufacturing environment expertise, g., Rail, Aerospace, Defence, Energy, Electronics/Hardware or Innovative Technologies.
- Superb organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with multiple stakeholders and external parties to ensure timelines are on track for very exciting programmes,
- Experience working within a programme, supply chain environment or purchasing function.
- Very good MS Office, any planning skills such as MS Project or similar would be a bonus but not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
To work in a very positive and inclusive environment, flexible working, a supportive culture, and comprehensive benefits.
Salary £37,000 – £41,000 + 26 days holiday, pension, rewards scheme