— B2B PR & Marketing Agency
- Join a well-regarded Bath based integrated marketing agency.
- Newly created position for a talented PR and Marketing Account Director.
- B2B sector experience is a must.
There’s a well-established, specialist PR and Marketing agency based in Bath, and they are looking to expand their Client Services team. If you’re an agency experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director ready to make their next step and have ambitions to become part of something rather special then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for…
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Directors and tight-knit client services team, you’ll take the lead managing key clients, predominately well-known B2B brands within the automotive and construction sectors (though not exclusively). You’ll work closely with clients, getting to grips with their offerings and strategy, delivering effective trade PR and media relations campaigns, as well as brand development, design, social media and digital projects. You'll ensure a high level of client service, efficiency, stunning creative excellence, and financial success of projects through the studio; continuously building stronger and more effective strategic client partnerships along the way.
What experience you’ll need
- Agency experience is a must have here, you’ll be an agency experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director – gained in either an integrated, PR, brand or design agency.
- B2B experience is a must, as is a track record in PR and trade media relations.
- Experience within either the automotive or construction experienced preferred.
- You’ll bring a commercial drive to pro-actively grow and develop revenue within existing clients.
- Excellent written capabilities with the ability to translate technical specifications into plain English.
- First rate client management and communication skills.
- Enjoy working autonomously, within a supportive environment.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary, coupled with a highly progressive agency to take your career to the next level, now and for the long term.
Please get in touch with Chloe now for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services / PR & Communications jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting Marketing AgencyLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive
— Amazing Fintech - South Wales!Location:Penarth, CardiffSalary:£45k-£50k
— Global eCommerce BusinessLocation:London - CroydonSalary:Competitive