— Great agency in the center of Bath!
• Join a well-established independent design agency based in the heart of Bath.
• Work with a cracking portfolio of FMCG clients.
• Opportunity for progression and development.
Brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to join a lovely design agency based in Bath, just a short walk from the train station.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a small tight-knit team, this role offers bags of responsibility, variety and plenty of scope to take on new challenges. You’ll be the sole point of contact for your clients, making sure that briefs are scoped for the creative team and delivered on brief and on budget, so that the client keeps coming back for more. You’ll not only have impeccable communication skills, and good budget management and commercial knowledge, you’ll also be a natural people person who the clients can trust to deliver stunning campaigns time after time. Whether it’s for a branding and identity project, print, brochure or online campaign your efficiency, organisation and high standards will keep everything on track.
What experience you’ll need
• You will be an agency experience Account Executive or Account Manager, ideally gained within either a design, integrated, marketing or branding agency.
• You’ll be highly organised and able to manage your workload whilst working on multiple projects.
• You’ll be a confident communicator with a hands-on approach to problem-solving.
• Bags of enthusiasm and a good team player approach will be essential!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
If successful you can expect a competitive salary and the chance to join a well-loved, independent agency who work with a portfolio of well-known brands.
Please get in touch with Theo at ADLIB with your CV today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Software HouseLocation:BristolSalary:c.£30k
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:BristolSalary:£50k+
— Fantastic opportunity for a digital specialist!Location:BristolSalary:£60k