— Digital agency
- Play a key role within this growing full-service Digital agency.
- Own client relationships and shape strategy.
- Exciting start-up feel with great benefits.
I’m on the lookout for an Account Manager to join an impressive Digital agency operating in the world of video games and online tech based in the heart of Bath. The agency are in growth mode so it’s a really exciting time to get on board!
What you’ll be doing
Your role will centre around driving relationships with a portfolio of clients whilst meticulously managing a range of projects end to end, ensuring work is delivered on time, to budget and to the highest possible standard. You’ll work closely with colleagues across the business from creative, media, data and client services teams to guarantee the smooth running of campaigns from creative briefings right through to reporting and analysis.
As an Account Manager you’ll naturally ask questions and push back on briefs if needed, delivering a range of digital marketing and content focused campaigns whilst pro-actively growing accounts through owning and developing client relationships. Regardless of the exact level you come in at, your communication and strategic and creative thinking is what’s essential here.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll be an Account Manager with agency experience looking for a new challenge.
- Commercial mindset with the ability to grow key client accounts.
- Solid understanding of the creative/media process within an agency.
- Commercial acumen and confidence to win new business.
- Ability to juggle several projects end to end and work well under pressure.
- Keen attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Passion for video games and online technologies would be ideal.
- First rate communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary for this role will be up to around the £25k mark and there are some great benefits on offer. You’ll be entitled to unlimited holiday (providing work is completed to a high standard), flexibility to work from home, professional training, the opportunity to travel overseas to meet with clients, pension scheme, a lovely sociable team and more.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— National BrandLocation:BristolSalary:circa £35k
— German SpeakingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £25k
— Creatively led Integrated agencyLocation:BristolSalary:£On experience