You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Account Manager
— eCommerce Agency
- Successful specialist digital agency to call home.
- Brand new retail/ eCommerce clients to work with.
- Beautiful offices in central Bath.
This is a great chance to join a multi-ward winning digital agency in Bath, who work with some excellent retail clients and well-known brands.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining one of the South West’s top independent agencies in an exciting time of expansion. Due to the nature of the websites and products they develop you will need to be a Digital Account Manager with a decent understanding and strong interest in technology. Naturally you will be a great communicator with the ability to grasp the nitty gritty details of briefs, ensuring client’s needs are passed effectively to the development team. With your proactive mind-set, you’ll use data and insights to foresee problems before they arise, coupled with your solutions orientated approach, ensuring everything runs smoothly and clients are happy.
This is a fast paced, plate spinning role for a Customer Success Manager, with an impressive client list and beautiful, functional platforms.
What experience you’ll need
- You will ideally be an Account Manager or Customer Success Manager from a digital agency or software house; either way you’ll have a strong understanding of complex design and build proceeses such as UX, project management frameworks, user testing/ research and product development.
- If you have worked with clients within the retail/ eCommerce space that would be amazing but this is by no means essential.
- Although you will have the support of your client service team it’s important that you are proactive and can think on your feet with the confidence to push back on briefs when necessary.
- Proven experience of Content Management Systems (CMS), Google Analytics are also a plus as you will need to interpret technical requests.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, a competitve salary is on offer, entirely dependent on experience. This is a fast growing, successful agency with a roster of impressive clients you can be proud to work with. It's a fun place to work too, somewhere you can progress through the ranks and build a longterm career.
If you’re an experienced Account Manager looking to join a software agency that’s really going places, get in touch today!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: