B2B PR Account Manager
— Integrated Agency
- Newly created position for a talented PR Account Manager.
- Play a lead role in taking control of the PR offering within an integrated agency.
- Salary of up to £30k plus car allowance and more.
- Automotive or Construction sector experience is a must.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in leading the PR offering of a well-regarded Bath based integrated marketing agency.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Directors and collaboratively with the wider integrated team, you’ll work towards taking control of their PR department. Operating primarily within the automotive and construction sectors (though not exclusively) you’ll work closely with clients, getting to grips with their offerings and strategy, delivering effective trade PR and media relations campaigns, as well as developing digital and social channels to support their business efficiently.
What experience you’ll need
- B2B PR experience gained within either the automotive or construction sectors.
- Excellent written capabilities with the ability to translate technical specifications into plain English.
- First rate client management and communication skills.
- Enjoy working autonomously, within a supportive environment.
- An understanding of digital and social channels.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary of up to £30k, plus a company car or car allowance to allow you to travel to regular client meetings, a lovely working environment within a progressive agency.
Please get in touch with Fran now for more information.Back to jobs