Junior Studio Manager/ Traffic Manager
— Digital Agency
- Dynamic independent digital agency to call home.
- Stunning offices in central Bath.
- Brand new pivotal role created for a Junior Studio/ Traffic Manager.
This is a unique opportunity to join a brilliant, award winning digital agency based in the heart of Bath. With an impressive team to support you all the way, this is a dream role for someone looking to develop their skills, share their ideas and play a key role in the continued success of an already successful agency.
What you’ll be doing
It's essential that you're a natural multi-tasker with the ability to juggle workflow allocation across a number of busy teams of both permanent staff and freelancers to ensure work is delivered on time. This calls for a process orientated, commercial Traffic/ Studio Manager with the ability to manage resource within an agile environment.
You will be the lynch pin holding the tech, creative and project management teams together - you’ll be central to managing all workflow and resource going through the studio, knowing what is being worked on, by who and when. You'll also have the opportunity to introduce new processes and really take ownership of the role, contributing to the agency's future success and efficiency.
What experience you’ll need
- You may be an Account Executive or an Account Manager looking for a change from client services, a Junior Project Manager keen to transition, or you might already be a Resource, Traffic or Studio Manager.
- A genuine interest in the digital space, from website and app design and build to UX.
- Accustomed to managing the ever changing demands of an agency.
- You won't be afraid of getting stuck in and using your initiative.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
- Dynamic and personable individual with excellent rapport building abilities.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary of up to circa £25k (dependent on experience). In addition you’ll also receive an attractive benefits package including pension with good training and progression opportunities.
If you fancy joining an award winning agency with a commitment to developing their staff into the brightest the industry has to offer then apply now.Back to jobs