Head of Digital Marketing
— Leading Pureplay Company
Salary: £45k - £55k
Head of Digital Marketing – eCommerce Market Leader – Bath
- Digital leader in the heart of Bath.
- Global Role managing and developing a team.
- Strategic role focusing on international territories.
This market leader based in the heart of Bath has a highly innovative digital offering. Reporting to the Marketing Director you will be managing a team with the current UK successful business and growing into two new global areas (US & AU). Delivering and developing multi-million global revenue and margin targets. You will be responsible for PPC, SEO and Affiliate Marketing
What you’ll be doing
As the Head of Digital Marketing you will be creating and delivering integrated digital media strategy across PPC, SEO and Affiliate. You will own and manage media forecasts and global budgets developing and delivering annual digital KPI’s by territory.
Constantly monitoring performance across all media and territories, taking fast, data driven decisions to optimise performance whilst monitoring and reporting on competitor strategies. You will lead and manage the global PPC agency delivering robust strategies, campaign reporting and targets.
This is a vital role for the business reporting into the Marketing Director, influencing senior management and communicating across the teams including Brand Marketing and Trading.
What experience you’ll need
- Demonstrable consumer digital media experience ideally with an international Brand.
- Proven experience of delivering revenue and margin growth with multi-million pound business.
- Advanced data, analytical skills
- Global PPC strategy development & delivery
- GA accredited
- Team leadership & Management with strong communication & presentation skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary £40-60k depending on experience, however please still get in touch if your expectations are a touch higher, alongside company benefits. This is a fantastic time to join a very forward thinking business who are expanding and developing globally.
Get in touch with Kat to hear more about this role.Back to jobs