You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Boutique Design Agency
- Join a new studio for an established London agency.
- Work with clients in fashion, hospitality, arts and culture.
- Enjoy beautifully located offices with scenic surroundings.
Were looking for an Artworker to join the Bath office for a boutique London agency. This is a great opportunity to join the new studio whilst its small but growing.
What youll be doing
The agency designs for a wide variety of clients in the culture and arts, fashion and hospitality sectors. With their HQ in London and a new(ish) Bath based studio theyre on the hunt for a Midweight Designer and Artworker to join a growing team.
Nestled amongst the picturesque surroundings of Bath the studio consists of a Lead Designer and two juniors. The agency Creative Director spends their time between Bath and London and the London office holds a team of around 7. The agency works with high profile clients that often involve a luxury aesthetic.
This is a technical artworking role and its important anyone applying enjoys artworking, has a keen eye for detail and fantastic understanding of print processes. As well as print (including packaging) the Artworker will work on digital briefs from time to time.
What experience youll need to apply
- Be a proven Artworker with a portfolio full of integrated projects.
- Expert user of the Adobe Suite (InDesign and Photoshop).
- Fantastic print production knowledge.
- Packaging experience a bonus.
- An interest in boutique fashion brands, hospitality, arts and culture.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience youll join a small but perfectly formed studio. Youll work alongside a great Lead Designer and be supported by an experienced Creative Director. At the studio youll enjoy beautiful grounds and a nice working environment.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of artwork projects to be considered.