— Boutique Design Agency
- Join a new studio for an established London agency.
- Work with clients in fashion, hospitality, arts and culture.
- Enjoy beautifully located offices with scenic surroundings.
We’re looking for an Artworker to join the Bath office for a boutique London agency. This is a great opportunity to join the new studio whilst it’s small but growing.
What you’ll be doing
The agency designs for a wide variety of clients in the culture and arts, fashion and hospitality sectors. With their HQ in London and a new(ish) Bath based studio they’re on the hunt for a Midweight Designer and Artworker to join a growing team.
Nestled amongst the picturesque surroundings of Bath the studio consists of a Lead Designer and two juniors. The agency Creative Director spends their time between Bath and London and the London office holds a team of around 7. The agency works with high profile clients that often involve a luxury aesthetic.
This is a technical artworking role and it’s important anyone applying enjoys artworking, has a keen eye for detail and fantastic understanding of print processes. As well as print (including packaging) the Artworker will work on digital briefs from time to time.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be a proven Artworker with a portfolio full of integrated projects.
- Happy artworking and not hoping for a conceptual design role.
- Expert user of the Adobe Suite (InDesign and Photoshop).
- Fantastic print production knowledge.
- Packaging experience a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a small but perfectly formed studio. You’ll work alongside a great Lead Designer and be supported by an experienced Creative Director. At the studio you’ll enjoy beautiful grounds and a nice working environment.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of artwork projects to be considered.Back to jobs