— Professional Services (b2b)
- Established and growing organisation.
- Central Bath location.
- The role will have a creative bias towards content and collateral creation.
I am on a lookout for an ambitious Marketing Assistant to join a respected professional services organisation with several offices across the UK.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be reporting to the Senior Marketing Executive and you’ll be a part of a team of 13 marketers. One of the main areas of responsibility will be collateral and content creation for both print and digital channels: blogs, flyers, press releases, social posts and web content. Another important area will be to assist with the CRM system: update and produce relevant mailing lists as well as monitor all outgoing campaigns. Last but not least you’ll assist with events.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to use InDesign (at least to an intermediate level).
- Experience using a CRM software.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £22-24k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs