Email Marketing Executive
— Thriving eCommerce Brand
- Award-winning, pureplay eCommerce business.
- Great development opportunity for a budding email marketer.
- Brilliant culture and team dynamic.
This eCommerce business has gone from strength to strength and is now one of the biggest eCommerce players in the South West. The Email Marketing Executive will join a team of 4 to help manage email campaigns for the business, right from the template design through to analytics and performance.
What you’ll be doing
With high traffic numbers and a considerable online turnover, this is a great challenge for someone with some experience on email marketing to cut their teeth in a business operating at tremendous scale. Despite their success & size, the business has maintained a brilliant culture where everyone supports each other and really enjoys where they work.
Being an eCommerce brand, a tailored email marketing plan helps maximise revenue through a creative and highly personalised approach. You’ll learn from an experienced Manager and Email Lead to continually develop your skills in email marketing, spinning multiple plates whilst delivering to a high standard across all areas of email marketing.
Working with the Email Manager and the Creative team, who will provide the digital assets / imagery for the design, you’ll utilise the templates to help build emails and drive campaigns through the email service provider (ESP). Diving into the analytics of customer behaviour will allow you understand what is working well and where there are challenges, contributing to ideas on overarching strategy and segmentation. The result is a role that offers the perfect blend of creativity and analytics to quench your passion for digital & eCommerce.
What experience you’ll need
- Email Marketing experience for a Digital or eCommerce brand.
- An understanding of building emails using templates and able to tweak certain aspects with a basic knowledge of HTML.
- Creative flair with excellent written English and a great eye for detail.
- Effective time management and organisation skills.
- Confident with Google Docs and Microsoft Office packages.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary of £18-24k on offer, with benefits including a generous pension scheme, free gym, product discounts, health cash plan and more.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs