You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
International Marketing Manager
— Exciting Consumer Brand
● Work for a market leader.
● Be the International Expert focusing on the US and AU markets.
● Push the brand forward on a global scale.
We are on a look out for an experienced International Marketing Manager with a retail / FMCG background to support my Client during their global expansion plans.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role you’ll be reporting to the Head of Marketing and managing two Marketing Executives. The main purpose of this role will be to support the US and AU markets. It’ll be crucial to stay on top of local trends, economic landscape, competitors and target audience. You’ll be involved in planning multi-channel marketing campaigns for these regions as well as coordinating copy creation for different channels. Where applicable you will help launch international market research projects. Last but not least you’ll manage and mentor two Marketing Executives.
What experience you’ll need to apply
● You’ll have already worked at a Marketing Manager level for a consumer goods brand that had exposure on a global scale (ideally within the US or AU markets).
● You’ll have experience in running multi-channel marketing campaigns.
● Experience of creating engaging content.
● International travel required (fairly extensive in early days of the role).
● Line management is desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £30-40k DOE + benefits and discretionary bonus. The office is based in Bath, commutable by bus and train from Bristol.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: