— Financial Services Institution
- Design and build data warehouse solutions.
- Progress reporting and data standards.
- Shape BI including modern BI tool adoption.
This firm require a BI Developer to help manage their data warehouse, support analytics and improve the availability of quality-assured data across the business. The team is looking to expand so anyone who joins will help shape what their roadmap in the coming months ahead.
What you'll be doing
As the BI Developer, you will ensure that the business can gain access to the data it needs.
You'll build and maintain warehouse solutions to enable effective data management, data migration and analytics. This will require a combination of on-premises warehouse development and BI reporting.
What you'll need to apply
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a SQL/BI Developer
- SQL Server including SSIS and SSRS
- Data warehouse design and implementation
- Data modelling experience
- Knowledge of BI visualisation tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau preferred
What you'll get in return for your experience
A great salary of up to £45,000 plus benefits including the opportunity to implement and shape their modern BI suite.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.