— Fast Growing Marketing Agency!
- Rare opportunity for an experienced Planner/ Strategist to join a fast growing agency.
- Brand new pivotal role within the business.
- Exciting growth plans to be a part of.
- Great salary on offer in line with experience.
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented Communications Planner to join a fast growing global business thriving within the sports world. Bringing a track record of strategic, marketing led planning across a varied portfolio of clients you will fit in with ease and enjoy a cracking life in the South West (if you’re not already based here!).
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a sizeable organisation with a pedigree for delivering strategic brilliance. You will work closely with the agency’s Strategy Direction, developing highly strategic and pragmatic actionable plans, you’ll get under the skin of brands, products, media and marketing channels, strengthening the reach and engagement strategies between the consumer and products, with sizeable budgets and outstanding capabilities to deliver.
You will also explore and recommend new channels, trends and propositions, working closely with clients and other internal teams, you’ll determine the data, tracking and evaluating requirements whilst also developing new initiatives and add value above and beyond the current scope of work.
What experience you’ll need
- An agency experienced strategist/ planner or even an account manager with a proven track record of delivering comms, brand/ digital strategies.
- Your experience could have been gained in a full service or digital agency.
- Enjoy working within a growing company and product set, driving success from real insight, data and planning strategies that align with business strategy and growth.
- If you have worked with big name consumer brands that would be ideal, but we’re open to background.
- You will be an expert communicator with real attention to detail, a team player and a lover for agency life.
- Confident and communicative personality.
- Intricate stakeholder management will take you far with this role.
- If you have an interest within the sports industry, that’s the icing on the cake.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a generous salary in line with your experience, as well as a truly excellent set of benefits the chance to be involved in an exciting and forward thinking team with a clear career progression pathed out to senior from the get go.
We’re always open to hearing from talented planners/ strategists, if you’re on the lookout for a new role then please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB today.Back to jobs