Affiliate & Partnerships Executive
— Highly-respected & growing business
- Commercial role within established company
- Relationship building role with travel to London.
- Fast-paced & dynamic environment.
If you have experience within Affiliate marketing and a natural ability to communicate and influence, this is a great opportunity to join a trusted business in the heart of Bristol. Due to four years of consistent growth, the Commercial Partnerships team require an ambitious and articulate individual to help maintain and develop on our success. Working with a variety of media owners, you will be fundamental in delivering and planning partnership campaigns with major media outlets. .
What you’ll be doing
Maintaining strong relationships with mid-tier publishers is a key part of this role. You’ll need to collaboratively identify new opportunities and optimisations to maximise the number of and value of new clients.
Working with affiliate partners, you’ll coordinate affiliate campaigns, ensuring they have the assets and information required to effectively promote the business. Furthermore, you will monitor and audit partners to monitor conversions.
On-boarding new affiliates and staying up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends also fall under your remit, as is regular reporting on affiliate performance at a channel, product and partner level.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Marketing experience in a similar role (client, network or agency side).
- Hands on experience in the day to day running of an online marketing channel – preferably Affiliates.
- Ability to create reports and select relevant data to help future optimisation.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines in fast paced environments.
- Results orientated.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Adept at collaborative working.
- Experience using affiliate network UIs - e.g. Awin, CJ Affiliate, Rakuten
- Experience using online analytics platforms - e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics.
- Proficient in using Excel – formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, charts
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A generous salary of up to £30k is on offer, alongside a stream of lovely benefits. Please enquire for further details.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Marketing / Affiliates jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K