You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— eCommerce Platform
- Own the performance and future strategy for market leading eCommerce platform.
- Join a high-growth team with a great team culture.
- Collaborate with the directors of the business to ensure the competition remain blown away with the strength of the product.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Directors of the business and acting as a sole Product person within this great business, you'll be owning the performance and future strategy for the company's market-leading ecommerce platform. Whilst they are currently market leaders in their space, it will be your job to ensure that they stay this way. This will involve detailed customer insight with current and prospect clients, market research, competitor analysis, keeping abreast of rising trends in eCommerce - one of the fastest moving industries in the UK - as well as common challenges that boutique / SME retailers face reaching audiences online. Whilst you will be responsible for the product strategy moving forward, as a sole product person, you'll also be owning the delivery of the product in tandem with the development team. You'll own the product backlog and prioritisation thereof, you'll lead the development team through Agile rituals, standups, sprint cycles, retrospectives and the likes. So you'll need to be at once a bigger picture thinker as well as someone able to dive in to the detail involved in shipping products.
What experience you'll need
- That you're a strong Product Manager with a proven track record in owning, delivering and innovating online products goes without saying.
- You'll ideally have come from the eCommerce / online retail industry, or have experience owning the performance of a transactional website, app or platform.
- You'll need to have been acting at a strategic enough level to be responsible for making commercial and strategic decisions on the product in partnership with the Directors.
- At the same time, you'll need to have been close enough to the coalface to be confident in your ability to switch seamlessly from strategy headspace to hands-on delivery mode.
- You'll ideally be used to operating autonomously and will thrive as a solo product specialist.
- You'll be an exceptional communicator - and will be adept in managing clients, internal stakeholders and industry leaders alike.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a really exciting and autonomous role in a fast-growing team with a great culture and a huge amount of prestige in their market. A competiive salary is on offer in line with your experience, a lovely working environment but most of the opportunity to progress your career to whole new level and play a lead role in the continued success of this hugely respected business.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today for a conversation around the fine details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: