You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Supplier (Cleaning & Linen) Management Exec
— Property Start-up
- Own supplier management for Bristol for Series A tech start up.
- Learn from hugely successful senior team.
- Full autonomy to drive success with the role independently.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, well-funded Series A start-up at a hugely exciting time as they grow Bristol and be a key part in keeping one of their key UK hubs running smoothly.
What you'll be doing
The two core areas you'll be in charge of keeping running smoothly - the cleaning workforce and the linen supplier. To do this effectively you will manage the relationship with core supplier, ensuring that standards are met time and time again in a timely manner. You'll recruit, hire, support, and train new contract / freelance cleaners - enabling them to always deliver a 5* standard and great maintenance to the properties under management. You'll be responsible for coming up with ways to make things more efficient for the company - designing processes, ways of communicating and motivating the team to commit to excellence every time.
What experience you'll need
- It's likely that you've managed similar logistics within hospitality, property management or a cleaning business before.
- You know how to run a tight ship in a shift-based environment and understand what it takes to keep track of who's meant to be where at all times.
- You work really well under pressure and are able to fix emergencies (no shows, poor standards, missing supplies) in the blink of an eye.
- You command respect and take no nonsense.
- You have an excellent eye for detail and can instil exacting standards in all your train.
- You're passionate about technology and work well in a fast-paced and modern environment.
What you'll get in return for your talents
We're looking at a basic salary of £19k. On top of this you'll be landing an extremely rare role in a start-up that's really growing places with full autonomy to do this role in the best way that you see fit.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: