— Growing and Ambitious Business
- Fast paced, standalone marketing function.
- Exciting and ambitious company.
- Lovely, central Bristol office location.
I am currently supporting a great Client of mine based in central Bristol with recruitment of their Marketing Manager.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into a Managing Director and they will work with external agencies. This role will be a mixture of a strategic and “hands on” role, saying that the majority of responsibilities will be tactical. Once a marketing plan is developed, you’ll take an ownership of a range of marketing and PR activities across traditional and digital channels such as: advertising, print materials, events, partnerships and sponsorships as well as website presence, social media, PPC, SEO, email and online content.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous marketing experience on a Manager or Senior Executive level with exposure to PR activities.
- Background or a genuine interest in the Property and Investment sectors will be highly beneficial.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop.
- But most importantly, your attitude! We’re looking for someone “sparky”, passionate, wanting to make a difference in a smaller company and who’d genuinely enjoy working in a standalone marketing role.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer is £27-32k DOE + bonus, private health care and amazing central Bristol office location. Also, for the right candidate, there will be training opportunities available.
For more information on this please contact Ania.Back to jobs