— Specialist Travel Brand
- Small company, relaxed working environment.
- Ambitious and passionate marketing team.
- The office is located in central Bristol.
We’re now on a lookout for a talented Marketing Executive to join a lovely travel brand with an office located in the heart of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be reporting to the Marketing Manager and you’ll work alongside two other marketing team members. The main areas of responsibility for this role will be email marketing as well as content creation. Email campaigns are being broadcasted on average once per week to c/ 15k customers. The successful candidate will overlook emails’ content as well as look and feel. In terms of content for additional materials, these will range from guides, infographics, illustrated maps and video content (my Client works with a designated supplier who delivers those assets). Another aspect to the role will be to manage 3 websites and updating them when needs be. Last but not least, you’ll be required to overlook a basic SEO as well as basic social media activities.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous marketing experience ideally for a small business.
- Considerable experience in managing email campaigns.
- Confidence in content creation (ideally written, visual and video).
- Passion for travel and outdoor activities would be a massive advantage.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £23-30k DOE + c/ £2k bonus if company targets are met. You’ll be entitled to 25 days of holiday (+ BHs and a day off for your b’day).
Please get in touch with Ania now for more informationBack to jobs