— Lovely FMCG brand
- Small company, relaxed working environment.
- Varied, hands-on marketing role.
- The office is located in central Bristol.
We’re now on a lookout for an ambitious Marketing / Brand Executive to join a lovely FMCG brand with an office located in the heart of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be reporting to the Marketing Director and you’ll work on a “hands-on” capacity the majority of the time. You’ll be involved in literally every aspect of marketing you can think of, both digital and traditional: social media, content creation, POS, website management, CRM / email marketing, sampling, reporting, photoshoots, SEO & PPC. Due to the team being small you may be required to occasionally conduct duties outside of your core job description such as invoicing or admin.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous b2c marketing experience ideally for a small business.
- Retail / FMCG background will be hugely advantageous.
- Strong social media and content creation skills.
- Willingness and ability to work on a “hand on basis”.
- Natural creative flair and problem-solving skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £20-25k DOE + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs