Social Media & Community Specialist
— Stitch & Story
ADLIB is delighted to be partnering exclusively with Stitch & Story to find a Social Media & Community Management Specialist for their growing team. If you don’t already know this business, then you’ll want to get to know! They’re on a mission to reinvigorate the crafting industry by making it more accessible and inclusive, with a fresh take on the traditional ‘craft kit’. There’s no better time to join the journey, with some incredible brand collaborations to soon be unveiled, alongside their already impressive offering.
This role will form a key part of the growth strategy; you’ll develop and nurture a community of craft-curious individuals which will help to propel the business forward. The team is made up of passionate and creative people who truly believe in what they’re doing, so don’t miss your chance to become part of this story!
We’re Stitch & Story, and we’re all about reimagining craft kits for the next generation. Starting out as a series of knitting classes, we repackaged the workshop experience into beautiful all-in-one-kits supported by online video content that has globally inspired many to get hooked. Our mission is to make crafting simple through our online store, content and social media - the creative seed starts with us. We’re loved by over 60,000 people across social media and the curiosity continues to grow.
We’re in the process of setting up new global territories and collaborating with exciting global brands including Pusheen and Hello Kitty. We’re stocked in well-known department stores including Liberty London, TJMaxx, Boots, Nordstrom and Anthropologie. We were recently featured in a top BBC news article alongside Netflix and Boohoo as one of the five companies booming during the lockdown.
Reporting into the Head of Growth, you will be working in the marketing department to own the organic content, strategy and performance of our social channels, which includes building out the customer community. You are creatively-minded, get excited about collaborative projects, and are a conversation driver.
- Develop and execute social media content strategies in order to drive high community engagement and community build.
- Plan and execute cross-platform strategy to promote Stitch & Story products, collaborations, brand and ethos, particularly our commitment to Making Crafting Simple.
- Create a sense of togetherness between the brand and the community, promoting our online resources, and optimise content to encourage feedback and requests for new products.
- Define KPIs and metrics for success and be driven by data to improve our channels.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to execute marketing plans for D2C, including our brand collaborations, and developing and managing relationships with influencers in line with new product launches.
- Managing inbound and outbound PR requests.
- Developing partnership opportunities to drive marketing goals.
- 2-3 years’ experience within a community management role.
- Experience growing and managing social media brand channels of significant scale.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Curiosity about the industry.
- A creative mindset with an eye for detail.
- The ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines simultaneously.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary dependent on experience and additional benefits such as Friday Zoom happy hour and a 50% discount to try out all products! The team are currently fully remote – you have the option of continuing this way or enjoying a hybrid work-from-home plan, with offices based in London.
Apply now with your CV to be considered or get in touch with Rina to hear more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K
— Lovely eCommerce BrandLocation:Bournemouth / remoteSalary:Up to £25k
— Apps & GamingLocation:RemoteSalary:Up to £45k