Mid-Weight/Senior Business Analyst
— Transformation Consultancy
Salary: Up to £40k
- Brand new position for an experienced Business Analyst to join a digital transformation consultancy, that has ambitious growth plans for 2019.
- Offices in Central Bristol near Temple Meads, easily commutable from Bath, Cardiff, Gloucester and Swindon.
- Hands on role, working closely with the developers with the opportunity to grow and manage your own team further into the role.
This is a very nice, unique opportunity to join a digital consultancy with a bright future in the tech space and a boatload of interesting projects to get stuck into from day one!
What you’ll be doing
This is a brand new role to this fast-growing transformation and technology consultancy, you will get under the skin and develop a deep understanding of this businesses technology and tools, gathering and analysing requirements and then translating them into technical specifications. You will also document all changes, new features made, prioritise and manage issues.
You will ensure all projects are running smoothly from identifying any overcome blockers, communicating any changes that will impact customer’s user experience via the account management team and stakeholders, so everybody is up to date.
In addition to the above, this is a real opportunity to put your stamp on processes, working closely with the Tech Lead you can have an opinion and recommendations will be very welcome!
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll come in at a senior level as a Senior Business Analyst or you’ll be a Business Analyst that’s ready to take your next step – regardless of your level, you’ll be happy to roll your sleeves up and remain hands on.
- You will be a technically minded person who is passionate about software & digital and you can demonstrate an ability to wrap your head around the software products quickly.
- Your background will ideally be gained from a digital consultancy, digital agency or a tech start-up.
- Experience in writing detailed technical specifications.
- Experience in managing JIRA tickets would go a long way here.
- Experience of a BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) environment would be the icing on the cake.
- You will be an exceptional communicator – in writing and in person – able to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues alike.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be joining a high-growth team at an early stage and will have a chance to build and grow your own team. In addition to this you will receive a competitive salary in the region of £30k - £40k and there is a generous set of benefits on top including a wellbeing cash plan, a drinks fridge, contributory pension, 25 days' holiday and a flexi-benefits policy in the pipeline.
If you’re an experienced Business Analyst and you fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Francesca.Back to jobs