You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Independent Software House
- Amazing culture, flexible and autonomous environment.
- Act as sole product owner for the business.
- Play a key role in migrating their product to the cloud.
This will be a great role for a software Product Owner to join a business which prides itself on its company culture - it could even be a great role for a BA or PM looking to take on their first PO role.
What you'll be doing
Working in a tight-knit tech team and reporting directly to the CTO, you'll be playing the traditional Product Owner role in an Agile structure. On a daily basis, this could see you organising the product backlog, prioritising features for development, planning sprints, running user testing, wireframing, producing use cases, epics and user acceptance criteria. You'll also have a customer facing function - taking clients through product demos, getting product feedback and translating this insight to shape the product roadmap. The company pride themselves on their exceptional customer retention levels, and your role will be a key one in ensuring that the product remains at the forefront of the market as it migrates to a cloud-based product.
What experience you'll need
- Ideally, you'll be a Product Owner (or Product Manager) in an Agile environment owning a web application.
- Alternatively, you may be a Business Analyst or Project Manager in an Agile software delivery environment with formal exposure to the Product Owner role, looking to take the jump.
- Any experience of Cloud-based software product management would be the cherry on the cake.
- It goes without saying that you're a people person - able to communicate with commercial and technical stakeholders alike, acting as a bridge between the two.
- This business delivers software in to local government and the public sector, so any exposure to this space would make you stand out from the crowd.
What you'll get in return for your talents
We're most likely looking at a salary of around £35k - £40k as well as the chance to work with a close team, with a fantastic culture, a modern central Bristol office and a flexible working environment.
This is looking to be a very fast turn-around. Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.