Technical Solutions Lead / Creative Technologist
— B2C Big Brand Projects
Salary: c.£60k (or more)
Location: Central Bath
- Solution focussed opportunity for a hands off Developer / Tech Lead that enjoys sourcing and experimenting to find the right tech for the right job
- High end B2C brand projects across web, mobile, AI, VR (to name a few) platforms
- Hugely respected team of experts in their field, renowned for innovation and award winning work
- Salary completely on experience (we’re expecting c.£60k+ for the right person)
This is a brilliant opportunity for a solution led technologist to join a small, well established team of likeminded people, hell bent on delivering innovative and ground breaking solutions to their clients. Based in Central Bath you’ll enjoy working within a team renowned for their expertise and play a key role in driving continued success across the business.
What you’ll be doing
As the teams Technical Solutions Lead / Creative Technologist you’ll play the lead role in identifying solutions to often complex projects, the majority of which come from big brand B2C clients looking for something that will stand them apart from the competition. We’re talking AI, VR, experiential, web and mobile based platforms that drive engagement from the utilisation of the latest or emerging technologies.
Working alongside a team of creatives, user experience, development and project management experts you’ll source, test, plan and spec each and every chosen technology that the team will be working with, creating effective specifications and pathways to success to maximise the opportunities available to them.
What experience you’ll need
- It’s highly likely you’ll have started out life as a coder, you’ll have a fascination with the latest technologies that loves to get in and understand the possibilities of new and emerging platforms and stacks as they evolve and grow
- A R&D person through and through that enjoys working in collaboration with creatives to realise each other’s ideas
- It’s unlikely you’re hands on any more but you know how to hunt out a solution through understanding a projects concept and ambition, in return sourcing and marrying up the right technologies
- You’ll have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Although a techie at heart you’ll be a creative solution orientated thinker that’s driven by finding the answer to complex challenges
- You’ll enjoy working within a small team, each doing their part to drive successful results that they’ll be proud of
- Experienced across multiple platforms across web and mobile whilst exposure across AI or VR would be welcomed
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary dependent on experience, this said we’re expecting to be pushing c.£60k but keen to hear from anybody that may fit the bill that can demonstrate experience of the skill required to fulfil this role.
Please get in touch with Nick now for more information.Back to jobs