Customer Insight Analyst
— Leading Financial Services firm
- Excellent opportunity to work for a leading financial services firm
- Join at a time where the team is growing massively
- Working with Data Scientists
Excellent opportunity to join a growing and quantitative marketing analytics team for a market financial services firm.
Amazing opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience of working alongside data scientists.
What you'll be doing?
The successful Customer Insight analyst will work within the Data and Insight team and will immerse themselves in their customer data to ensure that the most is being made from all the customer data existing in the company. This role will be varied and the Customer Insight Analyst will work alongside data scientists, supporting them with segmentation, propensity modeling and more.
The Customer Insight Analyst will gather data requirements from key stakeholders and use a variety of systems to provide strategic recommendations to the marketing department.
What experience you'll need to apply?
- Degree in Mathematics, Sciences or any other numerate subjects (STEM).
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working within a data-driven marketing function.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of statistical modeling using one or multiple of R / SPSS / SAS / STATA / Python / MATLAB.
What you'll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £25K - £45K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and bonus.
The opportunity to work supporting a Data Science team and excellent progression opportunities.
Working for a market leading financial services firm.
Please get in touch with Simone with an up to date CV. Do not hesitate to call or email to discuss in more depth.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Customer Insight / Data Analysis / Digital Analytics / Marketing Analytics jobsSearch all jobs
— Amazing Fintech - South Wales!Location:Penarth, CardiffSalary:£45k-£50k
— Digital Agency with high profile sporting clientsLocation:BristolSalary:£30000 - £40000
— Marketing Leading FinTech firmLocation:BristolSalary:55000 - 65000