You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior UI & UX Designer
— Work from user research to final UI design
- Unique digital product design work across websites and mobile apps.
- Work in an agile, iterative manner.
- Collaborative team and long standing client relationships.
We’re looking for a hybrid Senior UI and UX Designer to join a digital product design studio in Bath. The team have nurtured long-standing relationships with a host of household name clients through an approach that is innovative, user-centred and underpinned by their specialist knowledge base.
What you’ll be doing
Working side by side with clients, it’ll be your responsibility to undertake initial project scoping and user research. From here, you’ll plan out user journeys, wireframe some initial ideas out and take your work through to prototypes. The team follow an agile, iterative approach to design so you’ll test your work and iterate based on user and client feedback.
Once the initial idea and UX work is completed you’ll then utilise your layout, typography, iconography and colour skills to finalise the UI from a visual perspective.
What experience you’ll need
- An excellent portfolio of digital design work
- An ability to concept, prototype, test and iterate design work quickly
- Great skills with Photoshop and Illustrator and ideally you’ll know your way around Sketch and have your own preferred prototyping tool
- On occasion, you’ll be in front of clients. This means you’ll need to be articulate when talking through your work and process.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a great salary on offer here (circa £30k-£45k) which will depend on your level of experience. You’ll be working in a relaxed, creative environment and join a team that want to hear your ideas!
Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we’ll be in touch to talk through the detailsBack to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: