Marketing/ Brand Project Lead
— FMCG (packaging)
- Fantastic and very successful consumer brand.
- This role is a contract post for approx. 9 months.
- For the foreseeable future it will be a remote role, in 2021 there may be some office presence required.
I am absolutely delighted to support a truly lovely Client of mine with recruitment of a Marketing Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing
Due to the recent changes (outside of the organisation) my Client will be upgrading packaging for a wide product range with presence in several countries. The purpose of this role is to project manage this transition and assure that correct artwork will be delivered on time and budget. The successful postholder will manage a Project Assistant and will work closely with a range of stakeholders (mainly internal) to coordinate project stages and documenting them in a correct manner. It will be crucial to make sure that changes implemented comply with legal, sustainability and certification standards as well as internal packaging guidelines. Last but not least this person will reflect all internal assets with changes made such as training materials and relevant literature.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience working for a FMCG business in marketing, brand, project, commercial, NPD, packaging, or innovation function. Alternatively a marketing agency that did packaging work.
- Being exposed to packaging creation or upgrades at some point in your recent career.
- Superb project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effortless relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A starting salary of £40-50k DOE + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania for more info.
Please note in a light of current circumstances with Covid 19, depending on how the situation evolves, this recruitment process may take place entire via digital meetings. Moreover, it’s also possible that the successful candidate may join the organisation and start working from home for a necessary duration of time.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Professional ServicesLocation:BristolSalary:c/£20k
Location:BathSalary:£30K - £40K
— Exciting Scale-Up BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:£70k-£80k