— Healthcare brand
- Well known consumer brand.
- The main office is based in Bristol but we can offer flexible working (post Covid 19)
- This position would be a mixture of strategic and “hands on”
A fantastic opportunity became available to join an established and growing business with offices in Bristol. The successful candidate will report into Senior Marketing Manager and will work as a part of a friendly marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for owning the CRM strategy across acquisition, retention, and customer advocacy. The postholder will assure that the customer/ prospect journey is mapped out accordingly and is GDPR compliant. Channels utilised are email, SMS and DM. Campaigns will vary based on the location. In a nutshell, the successful candidate, will assure that the customer journey is optimised across all touchpoints. Naturally, there will be a big analytical aspect to this role. Agencies support can be used with some aspects.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to confidently use at least one of CRM platforms such as Salesforce or Dynamics.
- Experience working with email broadcast software like MailChimp or Pure 360.
- Working with email automation software will be beneficial (Hubspot, Pardot or Marketo).
- Solid understanding of GDPR.
- Strong on analysis and commercially aware.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
At attractive salary + excellent benefits. Very flexible remote working policy + truly lovely marketing team to work alongside.
Please get in touch with Ania for more info.
Please note in a light of current circumstances with Covid 19, depending on how the situation evolves, this recruitment process may take place entire via digital meetings. Moreover, it’s also possible that the successful candidate may join the organisation and start working from home for a necessary duration of time.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Varied CampaignsLocation:ChippenhamSalary:£25k-£30k
— Highly Varied RoleLocation:BristolSalary:£30k-£40k
— Fully Remote Working Option AvailableLocation:Southampton (Remote Working Available)Salary:£35k-£50k