Internal Communications Consultant
— Flexibility with Home/Office Working
- Work with some of the Biggest Brands.
- Develop and Deliver Reward & Benefit Schemes.
- Generous Salary & Benefits.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a seasoned Communications Consultant or proven Account Manager from a Comms Consultancy to join a fantastic tech based business in Southampton. This is a varied role where you will work across a portfolio of clients on their employee reward and benefits programmes, and will deliver highly engaging internal communications.
What you’ll be doing
As a Communications Consultant you will work across a number of clients to create communications strategies and oversee the delivery of your projects through the team. You will onboard new clients and their employees to the technology platform, and will support to develop their reward and benefit schemes.
Working with the Project Managers and Benefit Consultants, you will find the right solutions to meet the client’s needs, and with the support of the copywriters and designers, they will bring your strategy to life. You will support your portfolio of customers with how best to communicate with their employees, from updating about annual benefits, to helping maximise employee experience, you’ll communicate a wide array of topics.
As well as the hands on work, you will also help with pitching to potential customers and developing reward brands. You will manage customers and help grow revenue, and will deliver exceptional client pitches to inspire confidence and commitment.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience within a role heavily focused on Internal Communications
- A good understanding of strategic communication campaigns and the digital industry
- Experience of managing customers and growing revenue is desirable but not essential
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills is an absolute must
- Strong and confident presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment
- Able to work on own initiative and to a high level of autonomy
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a good salary on offer (£40k-£50k), but as well as this, you’ll get to work somewhere that is truly passionate about employee experience, not just for their clients, but for their own employees too. You will join an energetic, creative and collaborate Comms team and get to work with some amazing brands. There is also a lot of flexibility around home/office working, with the expectation to be in the office only one or two days a week.
If you’re loving the sound of this, then apply now, and ideally attach a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be the perfect person for this role!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K
— Stitch & StoryLocation:Remote / LondonSalary:Competitive - D.O.E.
— Flexible Home/Office WorkingLocation:CheddarSalary:£22k-£26k