— Initial 6 Month FTC
- Broad B2B/B2C Campaign Led Role.
- Initial 6 month FTC with Potential for a Permanent Role.
- Flexibility with Remote/Home Based Working.
Here is a really good opportunity to join a company in Clevedon as their new Marketing Executive. This is a broad and varied role, with lots of campaign management that targets both B2B and B2C audiences. You will be at the heart of everything that comes out from the department, adopting an inbound marketing approach you will deliver multichannel lead generation and brand awareness campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
You will work with the Comms Manager to develop the marketing plan to help achieve the company’s goals and objectives. You will use your previous experience to conceptualise and execute multichannel lead generation campaigns that generate marketing qualified leads. You will create highly engaging and relevant content across the website, blogs, case studies, email campaigns, social media as well as press and PR.
You will develop effective email campaigns that look to nurture prospects and potential leads. You will have access to the CMS to manage the website, and will use your knowledge of SEO to optimise content. Ideally you’ll have some exposure to PPC to support the organic search results.
As with most roles, you will utilise analytics and reporting tools to monitor performance and show campaign successes on a monthly basis. This is a commercial role and you will need to be able to evidence good experience of campaign management with tangible results.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience of running lead generation campaigns and supporting sales teams
- Very good copywriting skills across different channels
- Strong digital marketing skills across CMS, Email, Social Media and Analytics
- Sound knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Ideally some experience of working within a B2B environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and with an excellent level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative, meet deadlines and take ownership
- Flexible “can do” attitude and adaptable to change
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (£24k-£30k), there is a lot off flexibility with home/office working, with travel to the office only required for meetings, and there is potential to own and grow the function.
If you’re available for an initial 6 month fixed term contract, and have good multichannel lead generation experience, then apply now to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Marketing AgencyLocation:Marlborough / RemoteSalary:£35-45k (DOE)
— Renowned Ecommerce AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25-35K
— Paid - Lovely agencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £35k