You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Digital Project Managers x 3
— Innovative Digital Learning
- Deliver innovative digital learning solutions to the world's leading brands.
- Work on cutting-edge technologies - VR, AR, Adaptive Microlearning and more.
- High-growth and successful business.
The UK's leading digital learning business is opening its doors to three bright, fast-paced and sparky senior digital project managers to join the team and ensure the successful delivery of leading digital learning solutions to internationally recognised brands.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Head of Project Management, you'll have end to end responsibilities for ensuring the timely and to budget delivery of digital learning and technology solutions. Your customer will include some of the largest and best respected brands and charities going, and you'll be responsible for managing those relationships closely throughout - this is a client facing project management role, so you may be a Senior Account Manager or a Digital Producer currently. From the moment the client signs on the dotted line, you will take ownership from there. You'll translate topline requirements in to fully scoped and costed specifications and manage those through delivery through collaboration with internal departments - keeping your clients informed and smiling along the way. Your projects will typically be around £80k - £100k pieces of work, but these commonly get up to £250k+ from a budget perspective, with a typical delivery timeline running around 10 - 12 weeks and you'll typically have 7-10 projects running at any one time. You will own the financial aspects of your projects - from profitability to budget accuracy.
What experience you'll need
- The big thing here is 4 or 5 years of digital project management experience under your belt.
- Naturally, digital learning or eLearning experience would be perfect, but provided your experience is 'digital' and not 'IT/technical software' then we'd love to hear from you - your background might be in digital content production, digital campaigns, web design and build or immersive / interactive technology.
- This is a hybrid project management / account management role, you will need experience of managing client relationships.
- You may be a Senior Account Manager, Digital Producer or client facing Digital Project Manager - as long as you are responsible for the successful delivery of large scale digital projects and are client facing.
- You will, of course, have meticulous attention to detail, the ability to move at pace, juggle a million priorities and keep everyone around you smiling throughout - easy!
What you'll get in return for your talents
We're looking at market rate on your experience in terms of salary on top of a fantastic company culture, great benefits and the chance to work on leading emerging technologies. The Bristol office for this company is new, so there will be travel involved to their other offices across the South West and London.
This is looking to turn around as quickly as possible, please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the small print.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: