— International Multi-Channel Retailer
- Well-established eCommerce offering.
- International exposure.
- Fantastic culture as part of a close knit team.
This brand has a strong heritage in the South West but is also a market leader on an international scale. While this role is based at the HQ in Bristol, the position will be managing eCommerce sites for countries abroad, working with the centralised team to deliver a fantastic experience across the whole online customer journey.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be sitting in the eCommerce team, working alongside eCommerce Managers for allocated regions with your key focus being on trading, online merchandising and also digital marketing / customer acquisition. It’s a broad role where you have full responsibility across the online customer journey, so really exciting to have that ownership across the board.
Key stakeholders will be the Online Merchandising, Content, Digital Marketing, Design and Development team, tying it to customer service and stores to ensure the offering remains truly Omnichannel. Constant analysis using tools to interrogate web performance will then allow you to provide data-driven recommendations and implement these across the business. There are analytics staff on-site to assist with this.
What experience you’ll need
- Broad eCommerce Management experience.
- Analytical approach to provide strategic recommendations.
- Ideally an international focus or experience working for a large eCommerce site.
- Able to liaise with stakeholders at various levels.
- Experience of driving results through an eCommerce site.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (details on request) alongside a generous benefits package. Includes pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday and other perks too!
Get in touch with Joe for more information on this one.Back to jobs