Digital Acquisition Manager (Data-driven)
— Sector-Leading Organisation
- Data and insight driven role.
- Drive marketing performance across digital channels.
- Leadership opportunities.
A large, national organisation based in central Bristol is seeking a passionate Digital Marketer with a strong interest in data driven insights to drive the performance of their digital marketing. This is a newly-created role in the business, directly reporting into the CMO, with the purpose of helping the business achieve further growth through their online channels.
What you’ll be doing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and driven Digital Marketer with a strong interest in data driven insights. At its core this role is all about managing, optimizing and driving the efficiency of multiple channels including but not limited to: SEO, PPC, Aggregators, Job Boards, Social and Display, using data insights to ultimately drive the generation of inbound job applications. You will be leading and motivating a growing team as well as managing external agencies to deliver against key targets.
You’ll use analytics tools to monitor channel performance and make informed decisions to optimise future activity, allocating budget where appropriate. As always, you’ll need to keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A proven marketer with experience in a similar digital marketing role..
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, and/or programmatic display advertising campaigns.
- Proficient using website analytics tools. (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Highly analytical thinker, data driven and passionate about using insights to inform decisions.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with media owners and agencies.
- Experience managing social media – Facebook and Linkedin prefereable.
- Have managed / coached others in a digital marketing team.
- Hard-working and proactive in nature.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £34-37k is on offer, alongside a generous performance related bonus of up to 20%. The company also offers structured development programmes and additional benefits, such as a Perks at Work scheme.
This is a crucial role so please get in touch ASAP with your CV.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Analytics / Biddable Media & PPC / Digital Marketing / eCommerce jobsSearch all jobs
— Successful Global RetailerLocation:DunstableSalary:Competitive
— High-end Luxury BrandLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive
— Fast Growing Tech BusinessLocation:BathSalary:£30k-£40k