Digital Analytics Manager
— Friendly Insurance Firm
- This is a brand new role within a very fast-growing insurance firm.
- Have a real impact by shaping the role as you see fit.
- Amazing environment with fantastic benefits.
This is a great chance to join a fast-growing business with an amazing working culture. Working between Marketing and Business Intelligence teams you will be exposed to multiple teams in the business and will regularly report to the Strategy Director.
What you’ll be doing
You will be the Senior Marketing Analyst, leading and growing a team of data analytics experts. This is a nice broad role analysing all marketing activities across the business, online and offline channels, customer data and more.
They are looking for a Google Analytics expert, as they currently don't have anyone in the business with this level of expertise with this tool.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- marketing analysis experience.
- Customer insight experience.
- 2+ years Google Analytics experience (e.g configuring. fixing problems and exporting data).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Data visualisation and dashboarding skills (PowerBI/ Tabluea / QlikView / QlikSense) are nice to have.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A very competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience) an excellent benefits package and an annual bonus.
Please get in touch with Simone with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.
You might like...
Analytics / Marketing Analytics / Digital Analytics jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K