Senior Digital Operations Manager
- Lead the success of digital CRM operations for a highly regarded agency based in Bath.
- Great opportunity to support the success of big brand CRM activity.
- Salary up to £38k plus benefits.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Digital Operations Manager to join a well-regarded agency where you’ll be responsible for the operational planning, set up and delivery of CRM and digital marketing campaigns and assets across a wide reaching client base.
What you’ll be doing
Leading the operational success (including the management of a Digital Operations Manager) you’ll ensure the effective execution of client campaigns across the business. Working closely with the account management, data and development teams you’ll scope and scale predominately email driven projects and integrating a wider multi-channel offering in line with the agencies growth.
Specifically you’ll work end to end, from technical planning, set up, testing and execution of digital marketing campaigns across a number of marketing platforms including Silverpop, Maxemail, Smartfocus, Mailchimp and Salesforce. You’ll develop, manage and maintain digital operational processes, monitoring standards and implementing quality-control programmes for scheduling, development and QA best practice.
Essential to the roles success will be a genuine industry interest, continually looking for new solutions from marketing technology that enhances and progresses campaigns and opportunity.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Extensive experience in the use of digital marketing campaign management
- A proven background of managing ESP platforms, including the set up and execution of both scheduled and automated campaigns and processes
- Experience of enterprise level CRM systems (eg Salesforce Marketing Cloud) would be an advantage.
- A strong understanding of the use of customer data to drive both scheduled and automated actions
- Proven project and work traffic management skills
- The ability to lead from the front, manage and motivate your team
- Confident manner with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of £34k - £38k, pension, 26 days holiday and lovely working environment.
Please contact Nick for more information.Back to jobs