— Flexible Home/Office Working
- Beautiful High End Products.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits.
- Flexibility with Home/Office Working.
Here is a great opportunity to join a well established business in Cheddar as their new Marketing Executive. There is a good balance of home/office working due to the location, so applications from further afield are very welcome! You’ll be joining a company who manufacture and distribute high end retail products, and will work across both B2B and B2C communications and campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
You will support the Marketing Communications Manager by running a number of multichannel campaigns, including product launches, literature, PR and advertising. You will have a good breadth of experience across digital and offline marketing channels, as you will be working across the full mix, managing websites, social media and email campaigns, producing marketing collateral, copywriting, comms planning and be a key point of contact for PR.
You will have the opportunity to work on key creative projects and marketing initiatives, you will target different audiences across B2B and B2C markets, and support on projects that encompass social media, web and viral campaign development.
There is a great team in place who you will collaborate with on the campaigns, you will have plenty of variety within the role, and will work with some really high spec products.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous professional experience within a Marketing role
- Good multichannel campaign experience
- Strong knowledge of digital channels such as web, social media and email
- Content and copywriting skills, with good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally holding a relevant degree or professional qualification such as CIM or IDM
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a good salary on offer (£22k-£26k), flexibility with home/office working, good benefits, a great team and an exciting and varied role.
If you’re interested in finding out more, then click to apply now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Marketing AgencyLocation:Marlborough / RemoteSalary:£35-45k (DOE)
— Renowned Ecommerce AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25-35K
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K