B2B Senior Account Manager
— Marketing for Global Tech Brands
- Award-winning B2B Tech Marketing Agency with multiple offices.
- Fully remote working on offer.
- Competitive salary in the region of £30k-£37k + great benefits.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager, or an experienced Account Manager looking for a step up, to join an award-winning B2B Marketing agency with multiple offices in the South of the UK. As well as an excellent salary and benefits package, a real focus on employee well-being and strong social elements to keep everybody well connected and feeling a part of something special, remote working is also on offer long-term. They have offices in London and the South West should you prefer more facetime.
What you’ll be doing
- Working remotely to begin with (and for as long as you wish to do so after lockdown), you’ll have a proper HR induction to help you hit the ground running on the account management of global B2B brands.
- You’ll join an established team of Account Executives, Account Managers and Account Directors, and you’ll be the only Senior Account Manager meaning there’s a good path of progression.
- You’ll work alongside a very talented creative studio, project management team and strategists in order to deliver industry-leading digital and offline campaigns for global Technology brands, mostly in a B2B environment.
- There’s plenty of room to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the agency as they embark on their next stage of growth.
- They’ve got lots of new work coming their way and a huge variety of creative campaigns so you’ll never get bored or stop learning!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- The ideal candidate is an experienced Senior Account Manager from a B2B Marketing agency and who has worked with Tech clients.
- We’re also very keen to hear from anybody who is a B2B Tech Marketing Account Manager and looking for a step up.
- In order to be considered for the role, and regardless of whether you’re and AM or SAM, you must have experience working for a Marketing Agency, on B2B campaigns with a strong digital element, and on Tech clients. As candidates can be based anywhere in the South of the UK, or even further afield, there isn’t much wiggle room on this.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £30k-£37k depending on experience.
- Excellent benefits package
- Remote working and the flexibility to work from one of their offices in the South of the UK as much or as little as you choose.
- The chance to work on a broad range of highly creative, strategic campaigns for household-name brands in the Tech sector.
- Excellent personal development and career path available - they’ve recently promoted a number of Senior Account Managers to Account Director level and are looking for their next Senior Account Manager to nurture and grow with them.
If you’ve got experience at a B2B Marketing agency, have worked with Tech clients and love the sound of this opportunity, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Marketing AgencyLocation:Marlborough / RemoteSalary:£35-45k (DOE)
— Renowned Ecommerce AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25-35K
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K