Digital Content Executive (6m FTC)
— Respected International Organisation
- Experience writing for Healthcare, Financial or Legal sectors is preferred.
- Combination of long & short-form content creation.
- Established team of Marketing experts.
This respected healthcare business is seeking a confident and driven Digital Content Executive to create engaging and informative content for multiple websites.
What you’ll be doing
Sitting within an established and well-resourced Marketing team, you’ll report into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and work closely alongside the Senior Web Optimisation Executive.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include updating websites, creating and populating new web pages, editing and creating content in the CMS and copywriting for other digital channels where necessary.
A key part of your role will be to ensure all digital content is optimised for SEO, ultimately in order to boost the website rankings in Google. You’ll need to be familiar with a range of SEO tools and best practice, as well as understanding the importance of using analytics to track performance and inform future content creation.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience creating digital content for websites.
- Talented writer with exceptional command of the English language.
- Ability to confidently adopt different tones of voice.
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Solid proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to research and write confidently on unfamiliar topics.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative approach but also able to work autonomously.
- Experience of using content management systems (CMS).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary is on offer – please enquire for further details.
Send through your CV to Rina to be receive more information!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global, Multi-channel RetailerLocation:SheffieldSalary:Competitive
— Varied CampaignsLocation:ChippenhamSalary:£25k-£30k
— User Centred Design TeamLocation:BristolSalary:Upto £45k