Email Marketing Executive
— Global Multi-Channel Business
- Primarily Email Marketing, with additional channels in the role.
- Diverse digital marketing role to get stuck in to.
- Fantastic benefits on offer.
This hugely impressive business is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their thriving team of 50 based in their lovely offices in Aztec West. Operating on a global scale whilst holding on to a collaborative and close knit working culture, this is a really exciting place to be.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Marketing Director, you’ll work collaboratively with the wider team to drive traffic to the website and improve the overall brand performance. There are a range of channels to look after here, however the main one is Email Marketing management. You'll look after the programmes here end to end, initially preparing the look and feel of the campaigns (content, layout, design), driving the campaigns themselves using the company ESP and finally analysing their success, in turn using this information to continually update your strategy.
Additional channels include SEO (on page key and technical a bonus), PPC, which will involve managing Google ads through an agency in the future, and Google Analytics.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid email campaign management experience.
- Ability to manage email campaigns end to end.
- PPC and SEO experience a real plus.
- Strong analytical ability to understand customer behaviour (using tools such as Google Analytics).
- First rate communication and organisation skills.
- Passion for online marketing and a team based approach. It’s a great culture here so someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in is essential!
What you’ll get in return
The salary on offer here is in the region of £24-28k but is entirely dependent on experience. You’ll also be rewarded with the benefits that come with working for such a large business, such as generous holiday allowance, an amazing pension scheme, lovely offices and free parking onsite.
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, send your CV to Hannah to find out more.