Digital Marketing Executive
— Successful Retailer driving D2C
- Highly-established retail business.
- Focus on developing the D2C function.
- Opportunity to take ownership of multiple digital channels.
Working within the Marketing team of a highly-regarded retail business, with a rich heritage in Bristol, you’ll play a huge part in delivering a successful digital acquisition strategy across multiple brands. The company has ambitious plans and investment in place to grow YoY by 20% for the next 3 years, with a major focus on their D2C channels, so you’ll have the opportunity to use and develop your hands-on digital marketing skills and commercial knowledge.
What you’ll be doing
The Marketing team has a range of roles and responsibilities across the business with a primary objective being to drive the direct-to-consumer business to scale. Building the digital presence to reach bigger and more engaged audiences is crucial, which includes developing the customer acquisition strategy from awareness all the way through to purchase and retention.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Executive’s main responsibility is the delivery of commercially efficient marketing activity to drive high quality, engaged traffic to multiple websites. Paid Search will be a key focus, so you’ll need some experience with Google Ads and using Google Analytics to gather relevant insights and optimise campaigns. Another big part of this role will be to develop the social media profile for a number of brands, delivering a roster of relevant content in order to build brand awareness.
You’ll also have the opportunity to get involved in other areas of digital marketing, such as SEO and Email Marketing, content development, Paid Social and CRO, so any experience within these disciplines would be an advantage.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Demonstrable experience developing and implementing a data-driven, digital marketing strategy, ideally within an eCommerce environment.
- Ability to carry out digital marketing activities across a broad range of channels (PPC, Social Media, Social Media, Email, etc.).
- Solid background in content creation for multiple channels.
- Creatively minded and comfortable managing multiple projects from brief through to delivery.
- Ability to analyse and derive meaning from data and campaign results to implement a culture of testing and continuous improvement.
- High standard of written English and accurate use of grammar.
- Familiarity with the Magento platform is desirable but not a must.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £35k is on offer, dependent upon experience, alongside some remote working options and good company benefits.
Please apply with your CV to be considered and receive more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Rapidly Growing organisationLocation:BristolSalary:£30,000 - £35,000
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus