— Successful Multi-channel Retailer
- Respected retail brand.
- Established digital team.
- Excellent culture and opportunities for development.
You'll be joining the eCommerce team of an established business with a large, multi-channel offering. Using a combination of online merchandising, content management and analytical skills, you'll be responsible for driving revenue through the website for specified product categories.
What you’ll be doing
As the eCommerce Merchandiser, you will be responsible for executing the eCommerce D2C merchandising strategy across multiple brands and categories through the assortment, pricing, and promotion of merchandise. The ideal candidate has a strong eCommerce merchandising background with a blend of analytical and creative skills.
This role requires forging effective partnerships with Brand and Marketing teams to continually develop new strategies for growing the direct to consumer (D2C) eCommerce business. You will be joining a team responsible for multi-brand and multi-lingual website in a fast-paced environment, where a proactive and reactive approach is critical to the success of the role.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar online merchandising or eCommerce content role.
- Strong analytical ability, confident managing spreadsheets and using this to handle data.
- Experience of using analytics tools to identify trends and take appropriate actions, i.e. Google Analytics.
- Compute software proficiency (e.g. Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of how eCommerce Merchandising impacts online turnover.
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify problems and demonstrate use of initiative.
- Basic HTML knowledge is preferred.
- Strong organisation and time-management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Language skills are advantageous but not essential (French, German, Italian).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £27-32k is on offer, alongside a stream of other benefits – please enquire for further details.
Please send your CV through to Rina for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Innovative Fashion BrandLocation:Central LondonSalary:£25-45k
— B2C eCommerce BrandLocation:MarlboroughSalary:Up to £32k
— eCommerceLocation:Bristol + RemoteSalary:On Experience