— Promote Bristol as a Destination!
- Promote Bristol as a Destination.
- Genuine Progression to Marketing Manager.
- City Centre Location.
This is such a great role joining a not for profit where you will be promoting Bristol as an exceptional destination for business and play. Joining as the new Marketing Executive you will work on multichannel campaigns, promoting events, developments and local initiatives.
What you'll be doing
This is a stand alone role where you will work to the Marketing Plan to deliver a calendar of activities. There is always something going on in Bristol, and something to talk about, and you will craft creative content to the local businesses to keep them informed of what's going on.
There is a real breadth to this role and you will publish communications across digital and offline channels, managing the website and updating with copy, images and videos. You will coordinate the design and production of print and other media, and create bi-weekly email newsletters.
You will take on the social media management across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram and will deliver multichannel campaigns to promote key events in the area. There is a real opportunity to progress to a Marketing Manager within this role and put your own stamp on it. There will be no shortage of things to talk about and the role will offer a lot of variety.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience as a Marketing Assistant/Executive
- Strong writing and content skills
- Any experience with B2B marketing would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of digital channels including CMS, Social Media and Email
- Ideally some previous campaign management experience
- Ability to work autonomously within a fast paced environment
- Strong communicator
- Ideally a relevant qualification i.e. degree, CIM or other professional qualifications
What you'll get in return for your talents
This really is a rare opportunity to promote such a great City. There is a competitive salary on offer (circa £25k), good benefits and a genuine opportunity to progress to a Marketing Manager.
If you're interested in this amazing opportunity and have relevant experience then please apply now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Immediate start requiredLocation:BristolSalary:£28k - £30k
— Leading FMCG distributor with new sustainable and Eco friendly focus!Location:BristolSalary:£40k-£45k
— Renowned Bristol OrganisationLocation:BristolSalary:£37-42k