Paid Advertising Manager - PPC
— Successful Digital Marketing Agency
- Successful Digital Marketing Agency
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills.
- Vibrant and progressive culture.
This digital marketing agency is focussed on delivering excellent results for its clients, and prides itself on having a dynamic, fun environment and a commitment to employee career progression.
What you’ll be doing
Day-to-day, you will primarily be focused on the delivery of paid search and paid social campaigns. Reporting to Head of PPC, but working closely with the Social Media and Delivery team to provide the best level of service for a wide range of clients.
In order to improve website visibility through paid search, you will provide recommendations to clients, in addition to evaluating and optimising all PPC campaigns using data analysis and web analytics tools.
Performing keyword research and looking at strategy for various brands and products is a key responsibility in this role. Ultimately, the role will coordinate and combine the team’s activities with client strategies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working within a paid advertising role and tactically managing successful campaigns.
- Good knowledge of both Google Ads & Facebook Ad Manager, as well as Google Analytics.
- Comfortable working in an agile, growing organisation where your input is expected.
- Extremely well organised with a natural ability to deliver under pressure to continuous deadlines.
- An innate self-starting and problem solving approach.
- Highly-process driven.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of circa £35k is on offer, alongside a vibrant, progressive culture and an excellent profit-share scheme.
This is an urgent requirement so please apply now to be considered and hear more information.