Digital Growth Manager
— Award-winning eCommerce agency
Award-winning eCommerce agency
- An innovative agency that creates unique digital strategies.
- Work with a broad spectrum of exciting clients.
- Be at the forefront in helping brands maximise performance and brand potential.
This eCommerce-focused agency invests the time to understand their client's needs to create bespoke strategies. By having a detailed understanding of the process behind a successful brand, this agency unleashes new opportunities which drive incredible results and ROI.
This is an exciting opportunity for a successful eCommerce expert looking to take the next stages within their career. This role is really looking for someone who can break down data, identify growth potential, and present these opportunities to clients.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the client Servies director you will be ensuring that all client accounts have a concrete commercial strategy in place, aligned with specific performance targets, and objectives to meet client targets. While ensuring that client budgets are being managed according to strategy and monthly spending is on target.
Devising paid media strategies for clients will also fall under your remit. It will be your duty to ensure that client accounts are optimised to maximum performances using PPC best practice and ensuring that the PPC’s team output is on point and on target.
You will be specifically responsible for assisting in the delivery of significant results adhering to best practice management techniques for each client campaign. To assist you in this role you will lead a team of SEO and PPC executives to ensure that strategies, campaigns, and results are of the highest standard and delivering the best possible service to clients.
The talents you’ll need to apply
- A track record in delivering successful digital campaigns with proven results.
- Indepth knowledge in devising digital strategies to maximise growth potential.
- The ability to understand complex data and present it in a way that is easy for others to understand.
- Expert knowledge in optimising client accounts for maximum performance using a variety of optimisation practices.
- Confidence in regularly attending client and board meetings to report on KPI’s and results.
- Experience in leading a team and managing to bring everyone's ideas together.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a salary of circa £45k, alongside retail discounts, social events, and flexible working.
This is an urgent requirement so please submit your CV to email@example.com to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— - Friendly, Flexible Insurance CompanyLocation:DorsetSalary:40,000 - 50,000
— Thriving Independent Creative, Marketing & Media agencyLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£30k-£45k DOE
— Entertainment, Gaming, and Tech clientsLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£25k-£35k DOE