Global Social Media Manager
— Renowned Premium Brand
- Blend of strategy and implementation.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Hugely successful retailer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and well-respected company, with global reach. You will be an experienced Social Media Manager, with the ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders in multiple departments, in order to deliver successful campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
What you’ll be doing
The Global Social Media Manager will own and execute a proactive global social media editorial plan across all channels and support local care community managers with best practice reactive executions. Playing a key role within the Social Media team, you will work with stakeholders across the business to plan the publishing of content for owned channels and align it with the overall brand story and business goals.
You will have full ownership of the global social media calendar, including the execution of content across various social channels to engage and grow the brand’s community. In order to drive success, you’ll be expected to implement an end-to-end, insight driven process, including analysing and reporting on performance and optimising activities accordingly.
The company’s social media strategy is centred around delivering a ‘bought not sold’ mentality, with a focus on storytelling. The strategy integrates paid, owned, earned and commerce, in addition to creating a community of brand advocates. The Global Social Media Manager will be responsible for ensuring the correct message is identified and published to the right person at the right time, on the right channel, which will ultimately build and contribute to a positive customer experience.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience of content publishing, social media community management and developing successful Social Media strategies.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset with proven experience of utilising data to build strategies and present reports to stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Ability to use social media management tools and platforms, i.e. Sprinklr.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships internationally and at all levels.
- Demonstrable skills in idea generation and identifying and capitalising trends and insights into tangible actions.
- Understanding of best practices and emerging trends within the digital / social space.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of circa £45k is on offer, alongside a company performance bonus and some great benefits.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Rapidly Growing organisationLocation:BristolSalary:£30,000 - £35,000
— Thriving eCommerce teamLocation:GloucesterSalary:Up to £40k