Content Marketing Manager
— Dynamic, Client-side role
- Creative & collaborative environment.
- High-performing & established Marketing team.
- Opportunity to work hands-on and manage an agency.
A dynamic business in central Bristol is looking for a bright, driven digital content marketer to help bring their user-focused strategy to life. They want to deliver a mix of informative and entertaining marketing material for their target audience, so you’ll need a deep understanding of what makes great content and the desire to meet targets across brand consideration, web traffic, SEO and engagement metrics.
What you’ll be doing
As the Content Marketing Manager, you’ll create and deliver the company’s content marketing strategy, taking time to understand their customers, and how they can best be supported. This will involve planning, optimising and distributing successful content that builds the brand and connects meaningfully with their audience, to be used across social networks, the company website and for outreach purposes.
You’ll support PR, particularly in the online space, writing press releases and content that will increase backlinks to the company website. In addition, you’ll manage agency, partner and key stakeholder relationships in content projects, from ideation, to writing blogs/articles, through to successful delivery.
Having a data-driven mindset is key, as you’ll be expected to use Google Analytics and other insight tools to track and report on content performance and optimise it where necessary.
This role requires someone to proactively seek out the best opportunities to answer customer needs, increase brand visibility and affirm the business as the go-to brand in the sector for key content.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Expertise and track record of delivery in digital content marketing.
- Creative thinker who can add value to new propositions with fresh ideas.
- Confidence in sharing ambitions and successes with colleagues around the business.
- Good social media and PR knowledge.
- Interest in working within a regulated environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- First-rate copywriting abilities and communication skills.
- Knowledge of/interest in learning Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Hootsuite and Buzzsumo.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as offering a creative and exciting office environment in the centre of Bristol, a salary of £30-35k is on offer, dependent upon experience. Alongside this, you’ll get a bonus and generous pension, and a culture which promotes collaboration and regular social & charitable events.
Send your CV to Rina to be considered for this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Rapidly Growing organisationLocation:BristolSalary:£30,000 - £35,000
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £45k