— Renowned worldwide market leader
- Internationally recognised company
- Be part of the Worldwide Marketing Team
- Hybrid working
We are working with d&b audiotechnik, a global leader within the professional audio solutions industry, in their search for a Content producer.
As the Content Producer, you will be part of the Worldwide Marketing Department and develop as well as manage all content for various channels to position and increase overall brand awareness for d&b.
What you’ll be doing
Your main responsibility will be to compose, edit and facilitate the development of high-quality written content for the Communications department as well edit and finalise short form video, photography and graphics for all d&b channels.
You will also project manage the production and acquisition of video, photography, and graphics content by freelance and agency resources and contribute to the conception of ideas and concepts as well as overseeing the corporate data asset base for images and video.
There will also be an opportunity for you to travel to various events, exhibitions and seminars as well as contribute to the communications concepts for those.
Experience you’ll need
- Strong experience in creating content in various written forms both online and offline as well as visual
- Previous experience of editing and finalising short form video and photography
- Great attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Familiarity with CMS software and marketing automation
- Good communication skills to collaborate with internal teams and external agencies
What you’ll get in return
d&b audiotechnik are offering a salary between £25-32k as well as a bonus, hybrid working and the opportunity to join a highly regarded international business.
If you are interested in this position then get in touch with Josh
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Ambitious FinTechLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus
— Leading healthcare specialistLocation:Bristol/Remote, UKSalary:£35,000 - £40,000