Digital Content Strategist
— Award-Winning Content Platform
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK 2022.
- Extensive portfolio of high-profile brands.
- Innovative and collaborative working environment.
The Senior Digital Editor will play a crucial role in leading one of the business’ key brands into the global crafts sphere by utilising SEO skills to produce targeted content strategies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that is a well-established full channel agency that has clients across a variety of sectors.
The ideal candidate will be both creative and strategic, and have seasoned knowledge of producing compelling campaigns that drive traffic, boost engagement and increase revenue through organic content. The role would suit an adaptive individual that is results-driven and seeks an encouraging work environment where they can thrive.
What you’ll be doing
As a key leader of the brand, you will be directly managing a large team to deliver effective strategies and ensure goals for growth are achieved, as well as negotiating with internal stakeholders to offer solutions.
Due to the emphasis on organic content, you will be constantly monitoring and reporting the brand’s website and social channels to consistently review content techniques. You’ll have support from the publishing team to create a roadmap for the longer-term goals of growth and revenue for the brand site.
A key part of this role is keeping up-to-date with online communities and changing trends within the crafting marketing so that you can utilise any content gaps and opportunities to stay one step ahead of competitors. You’ll need to have experience in collecting data and directing communications to target the brand audience successfully.
To excel in this role, you’ll understand audience behaviour and be able to adapt and re-evaluate SEO techniques to ensure that content is compliant with the brand’s emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Demonstrable experience in growing online channels through content and effective reporting techniques
- In-depth knowledge and passion for delivering successful SEO strategy
- Excellent relationship-building skills to work alongside advertising teams and form affiliate partnerships
- Ability to lead a team and understand how to utilise strengths of team members
- Awareness of creating video content to attract audiences
- Knowledge of the crafting industry is a bonus.
- Interest in ensuring diverse and inclusive work practices are followed.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great role with that is offers a basic salary of up to £38k depending on experience. The company offers a hybrid working police, so you’ll need to enjoy collaborating with your team and be able to commute to Bristol.
If you are interested in this role, then click to apply now or contact Andi.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Ambitious FinTechLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus
— Leading healthcare specialistLocation:Bristol/Remote, UKSalary:£35,000 - £40,000