Digital Marketing Account Manager
— Dynamic Digital Agency
- Ownership of client accounts.
- Opportunity to develop within a supportive agency.
- Unrivalled culture and benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketer who is hungry to learn and develop within a fun digital marketing agency. You’ll have the chance to work with a multidisciplinary team, whilst honing your skills in PPC, Paid Social, SEO and account management.
What you’ll be doing
With support from the Head of Search, you’ll work with clients to assess their digital media needs and develop campaigns to meet project goals. Whilst PPC will play a big part, you’ll also work on SEO and Social Media campaigns, leaning on the internal content team and Social Media Manager when needed.
Once the campaigns have been strategically built and executed, you’ll analyse their performance to glean relevant insights which you’ll use to optimise future activities, as well as providing reports to clients and internal management.
Furthermore, you’ll have the opportunity to hone your stakeholder management skills by taking ownership of a number of client accounts, regularly updating them over the phone or face-to-face, and attending on-boarding and strategy meetings.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience using Google Ads (PPC & Paid Social).
- Good understanding of SEO and optimising content.
- Strong analytical skills (i.e. Google Analytics experience), with a genuine excitement for improving campaign performance.
- Outstanding organisation skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in a digital marketing agency is preferred.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £25-30k is on offer, dependent upon experience, alongside some truly great benefits. These include: free gym membership, regular team socials, a dog-friendly office, flexi-time and your birthday off!
This is an urgent role, so please send through your CV as soon as possible to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
SEO / Digital Marketing / Biddable Media & PPC / Agency Client Services jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K